OWNERS CORPORATION MANAGEMENT
Quality Service, Competitive Fees
Residential, Commercial, Retail, Industrial & Mixed Use Developments- Small and Large.
We Cover it All!
WHAT IS AN OWNERS CORPORATION?
Owners Corporation (formerly known as Body Corporate) is the legal entity that combines all the lot owners in a Strata Scheme which share common property. Usually any plans which have three or more dwellings will form an OC.
All owners are automatically members of the OC but tenants are not.
Common property may include:
Driveways, Paths, Foyers, Stairs, Lifts, Garden areas etc.
An OC operates like a business. This is why you will require a Manager.
OWNERS CORPORATION REQUIREMENTS
Let APG help you..
ADVICE & GUIDANCE
• Provide advice in regard to the requirements of the Owners Corporations Act 2006, 2007 Regulations and the Subdivision Act 1988.
• Provide written advice & updates to the OC
• Provide such written advice to the Owners Corporation as is reasonably necessary to enable the Owners Corporation to carry out and perform its duties and functions,
• Provide guidance to Building Managers and Caretakers in the performance of his/her duties.
• Provide guidance to the Owners on OC related matters
WHY TRUST APG WITH YOUR OWNERS CORPORATION MANAGEMENT?
Our approach focuses on providing high quality service and value for money to our clients. We have a proactive team of experienced and motivated staff, who are charged with delivering a superior customer service experience.
We apply leading-edge technologies and management systems to provide transparency, accountability and trust. Through this, we can ensure that our performance is measured and managed.
We will guide you, step by step- at no cost!
Press link for a Management Quote